30 abr 2015
Pore-Minimizing Papaya Face Mask
POST BY: In your face with 0 Commentsin
- Mash the papaya in a food processor or blender; if it’s very ripe you can mash it gently in a mixing bowl with a spatula.
- Put the papaya mash in a small mixing bowl and stir in the cornstarch with a spatula.
- Put the honey and pineapple juice into a microwaveable bowl and heat on high for 10 seconds.
- Pour the honey and pineapple mixture into the papaya and cornstarch mixture and stir everything together gently.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes, then cover and put it in the fridge.
- Spread the cooled mixture over your dry face, massaging it into your skin gently. The mixture might be a bit thin. This is normal, but you might wrap a towel around your face to clean up drips.
- Leave on for about 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Things You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup papaya
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pineapple juice